We recognize that each patient will recover at a different pace and that the intensity of therapy needs to vary from one person to the other. This is why people of all ages, and walks of life, are comfortable in our setting... from children to seniors to athletes, and everyone in between. We are proud of the positive outcomes individuals enjoy as a result of the care provided.
- We believe a person shouldn't need medication everyday for pain.
- Just because you are older doesn't mean you have to be in pain.
- Physical Therapy doesn’t have to hurt.
- You have options OTHER THAN surgery and medication.
- Our bodies want to recover and need to be given the opportunity and environment to do so.
- Education: Teach so that a person has tools forever.